Wipro is well Known company founded by Hasham Premji in 1945.It is now operated by Mr Azim Premji .It is Multinatinal company dealing in IT infrastruture,consulting,services.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 /WILP 2021 -It is a Integrated Learning Program by Wipro For BCA and BSc Students . It gives a chance to build a great career at Wipro while stuying for higher education from a premier educational institution ,sponsored by Wipro.
WIPRO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
|Program Name||Wipro WILP|
|Last Date||10 December 2020|
|Qualification||10th – Pass|
12th – Pass
Graduation : 60% or CGPA 6.0 above as applicable by the university guidelines
|Graduation||Bachelors of Computer Application – BCA|
Bachelors of Science -B.Sc in Computer Science/Physics/Electronics/Statistics/Mathematics/Information Technology
WIPRO Recruitment 2021 – Other Eligibility
- Core Mathematics in Graduation is Mandatory.
- Applied Maths and Business Maths is NOT to be considered as Core Mathematics in Gradution.
- Graduation should be completed in 3 years only.
- Maximum of 3 years of gap is allowed in between 10th and graduation.
- Education type should be Regular Full time in 10th,12th and Graduation recognized by State/Central Givernment of India.
- All Backlogs Should be cleared till the time of selection process.
- Candidates Should be a Indian Citizen or PIO/OCI Card Holder.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals needs to submit citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process by WIPRO in last 3 months are NOT eligible.
WIPRO Recruitment 2021 Stipend
Period – INR per Month – ESI (Employee Sate Insurance of India).
- 1st Year – Rs 15,000 + 488(ESI)
- 2nd Year – Rs 17,000 + 533(ESI)
- 3rd Year – Rs 19,000 + 618(ESI)
- 4th Year – Rs 23,000
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Every Eligible Candidate have to go through online assessment which is as per this reference.
- Online Assessment (80 Minutes)
Aptitude Test – Analytical,Quantitative,Verbal(Each section as 20 minutes/20 questions).
Written Communication Test(20 Minutes).
- Upon selection in online assessment,candidates need to go to Technical Interview and HR interview.
If You are eligible You can apply.
To apply :- Click here